10Bet Responsible Gambling Policy
At 10Bet, we are committed to providing our Customers with the most enjoyable gambling experience possible, but we also recognise that gambling can cause problems for a minority of individuals. To ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play, we fully support Responsible Gambling and have put numerous measures in place to assist you.
1. Gambling Self-Assessment
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your (or someone else’s) life then the following questions may help you to find out:
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone- even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or feel that you are likely to harm yourself because of your gambling?
The more you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.
2. Support Organisations
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem we advise that you consider assistance from one of these recognised organisations:
3. Staying in Control
We at 10Bet encourage our Customers to actively participate in the management of their gambling account, so we offer a variety of responsible gaming features.
3.1. Set Financial Limits
This facility allows you to manage the amount of money that you can deposit and into your account and/or lose.
To help you set limits that are right for you, think about these questions:
- How big a loss are you prepared to accept, before you start gambling?
- How often do you play?
- How long is your average gaming session?
Use your answers to determine how much you would like to allow yourself to spend per day, per week or per month.
Financial limits may be set for the following periods:
- Daily – calculated on a 24-hour basis
- Weekly – calculated on a 7-day basis
- Monthly – calculated on a 30-day basis
At your request, financial limits may be decreased, increased or removed entirely. An increase or complete removal of deposit limits will only take effect after a 7 day cooling-off period has elapsed, whilst a decrease to your deposit limits will come into effect immediately.
When you first register an account at 10Bet, you will be presented with the opportunity to set daily, weekly and monthly financial limits. You can then set or adjust the limit settings yourself either via the Details/Limits feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service.
Please note that any loss limit set by you shall not take into consideration any losses accumulated while playing casino products provided by iSoftbet or Quickspin, which are respectively regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
3.2. Take a Break (Time-Out)
At 10Bet we understand that a Customer’s personal and/or financial circumstances may change and that there will be times when it makes sense to take a break from gambling. You can take a break by requesting a 24 hr Time-Out period be applied to your Customer account.
You can set a Time-Out yourself either via the Details/Limits feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Support at any time and request for a Time-Out period to be applied to your Customer account. Upon receipt of your request, 10Bet will take the necessary measures to temporarily suspend your account held with 10Bet until the Time-Out period has expired.
Once you begin your Time-Out period, you will not be able to access remote gambling services, although you will still be able to withdraw any remaining balance by contacting Customer Service. It will not be possible to reactivate your account until the Time-Out period has ended.
We will endeavour to apply your Time-Out as soon as practically possible, however, please note that this process takes a reasonable working period to implement. We will not consider the Time-Out period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to you. If after this you find that you can still access any of our services, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to inform us.
If you want to prevent yourself from gambling for a longer period of time you should use our Self-Exclusion option (set out at section 3.3 below).
Please note that upon your chosen Time-Out period expiring, your account will be automatically re-activated and you will once again be able to access your Customer account in order to Participate at 10Bet.
3.3. Reality Check
The Reality Check facility for provides for a Reality Check to be shown on the screen within your gaming session at a frequency of once per hour.
The Reality Check shall contain the following information:
- the time which has elapsed since the beginning of your gaming session
- a link to the Customer’s Transactions and Betting History
- the Customer needs to confirm that he has read the message
- The Customer is provided with the option to logout or continue playing
- The Customer is provided with the option to set another time limit from a drop down menu.
Please note that when you are playing casino products provided by iSoftbet or Quickspin, the Reality Check shall not be shown on the screen within your gaming session.
3.4. Stop Gambling – Self-Exclusion
If you feel that your gambling has become problematic, you have the ability to self-exclude yourself either via the automated self-exclusion feature within the Website in ‘My Account’ or by contacting Customer Service and requesting a self-exclusion period be applied to your account. You may self-exclude yourself by designating the period via a calendar in a drop down menu or alternatively, permanently.
We will endeavour to apply your self-exclusion as soon as practically possible, however, please note that this process takes a reasonable working period to implement. We will not consider the self-exclusion period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to you. If after this you find that you can still access any of our services, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to inform us.
During self-exclusion, you will have access to the website so you can see your account history and information but you will not be able to place any bets and make deposits. When permanent Self-exclusion is selected you shall not have access to remote gambling services at all. It will be only possible to revoke Self-exclusion upon written request (and thereafter only after 7 days has elapsed), and 10Bet will always do all it can to detect and close any new duplicate accounts that you may open. Once the self-exclusion is applied, you will also no longer receive any further marketing materials from us.
If you enter into a self-exclusion forever, any unsettled bets with 10Bet at the time that you enter into self-exclusion will be settled on the result of the event. If your bet is a winner, your winnings will be automatically withdrawn to your applicable credit/debit card or other financial account from which the funds were deposited.
Should you decide to self-exclude from 10Bet, we will automatically apply the self-exclusion to all other of your Customer accounts held with other brands managed by Ocean Star Limited, the Operator of 10Bet. We strongly recommend that you also seek exclusion from all other betting operators you have an account with.
We also suggest that if you use social media channels, you should take steps to ensure that you don’t receive our news or updates. We recommend that, during a period of self-exclusion, you seek additional support and advice from one of the Support Organisations (set out at section 2 above).
3.5. Activity Statement
Information relating to your gaming, including your account balance, gambling history (including bet amounts, winnings and losses), deposits, withdrawals and other related transactions at 10Bet can be viewed via the Details/Limits feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service.
3.6. Inactive Accounts
In case you have not logged in a period of 30 months, your account will be automatically closed and all funds in your balance account will be remitted to your bank account.
Player Protection Policy
1. Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible via mobile devices and in homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies heavily on parental control and supervision. In order to ensure child safety on the internet, 10Bet encourages its Customers to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material.
10Bet offers the following tips for parents:
- Keep your 10Bet Username and password safe.
- Do not leave your computer unattended when logged in to your 10Bet account.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your credit/debit cards and other financial account details out of reach of children.
- Do not save passwords on your computer. Write them down and keep them in a safe place, away from minors.
- Educate your children about the illegality and the potential damage caused by underage gambling.
- Take particular care regarding the use by minors of all electronic and mobile devices.
- Make use of filtering software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material, including gambling sites.
Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in early gambling dependency and substantial gambling debts incurred by unsupervised children.
So, if you share your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in online gambling, 10Bet recommends that you restrict their access to our Website by using one of the below services:
Netnanny.com - filtering software that protects children from inappropriate web content.
Cybersitter.com - filtering software which allows parents to add their own sites to block.
betterinternetforkids.eu - a website which is co-funded by the EU and provides information about internet filter software and also offers a free test version.
Other Important Tips:
Make sure that the decision to gamble is your own personal choice.
We suggest that you don’t gamble if:
- it interferes with your daily responsibilities;
- you are being treated or are in recovery for a dependency;
- you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance;
- you are attempting to win back previous losses; or
- your primary purpose is to recoup your debt with your winnings.
2. Rules of Play
Before you start gaming at 10Bet, we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the rules of the games and, in the case of our Casino, try our “Practice Play” mode.
Should you ever suspect that a Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify 10Bet by contacting Customer Service immediately.
4. Customer Service and Customer Complaints
4.1. Customer Service
You may contact Customer Service at any time by the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone : +359-24925973
- Post: Ocean Star Limited, The Hub - Suite W301, Triq Sant' Andrija, San Gwann, SGN 1612, Malta
4.2. Submission of Complaint
Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 3 months of the issue occurring.
In order to ensure that your complaint/claim is directed to and investigated by the correct department, written communication must be submitted to 10Bet via the following means:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Ocean Star Limited, The Hub - Suite W301, Triq Sant' Andrija, San Gwann, SGN 1612, Malta
4.3. Information which Must be Included in any Written Communication with 10Bet
To protect your privacy, all email communications between you and 10bet should be carried out using the email address that you have registered against your Customer account held with 10Bet. Failure to do so may result in our response being delayed.
The following information must be included in any written communication with 10Bet (including a complaint):
- your username/account number;
- your first name and surname, as registered on your Customer account;
- a detailed explanation of the complaint/claim; and
- any specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable).
Please note that any failure to submit written communication with the information outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim in a timely manner. Upon receipt, we will endeavor to reply to your communication within 48 hours. Further, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint/claim, you may refer the matter to an ADR provider.
5. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
If, at the conclusion of the Customer Complaint process (set out in section 4 above), you do not consider that 10Bet has settled the dispute, you may refer the matter to the MGA’s online gaming support service.
Alternatively, you can refer the dispute via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform, who will then forward it on to the relevant ADR entity.
The ADR entity will act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between 10Bet and a Customer only when:
- the Customer has been through 10Bet’s own internal Customer Complaint process (outlined in clause 13.-13.2); and
- a deadlock regarding the resolution exists.
ADR is a free of charge service and the ruling reached by the ADR entity will be considered final by both 10Bet and the Customer, subject to full representation being given to all parties involved.
Version 1.0. Last updated: 10 July 2016,